- Immediately STOP and refuse the current negotiations between UNSW and USYD
- SCA staff STAY
- Our facilities STAY
- Our studio-based practice model STAYS
- The student body unanimously passed a NO CONFIDENCE vote in the Dean of SCA, Colin Rhodes
- LET SCA STAY means we stay at Callan Park with our course resolutions, facilities and staff.
- BVA reinstated for 2017
- No confidence in Stephen Garton in making decisions about our future as he is not qualified.
- No confidence in Colin Rhodes
The students of Sydney College of the Arts, staff and community oppose the divestment of visual arts education at the University of Sydney and the closure of Sydney College of the Arts. This page presents is a fully united front in the fight to save Australia's BEST arts education institution. By unanimous resolution, all SCA students have agreed to 5 enshrined principles. -IMMEDIATELY STOP the negotiations between UNSW and SCA and the NSW Govt. (WON and DONE!!) -SCA staff STAY -Our facilities STAY -Our course outlines/resolutions STAY -Our studio based practice model to STAY The student body also unanimously passed a NO CONFIDENCE vote in the Dean, Colin Rhodes. We demand that the University of Sydney and the University of New South Wales immediately halt ALL negotiations.